Just Life

Thursday, October 05, 2006

October 5

I went over to Jessa’s last night and had a nice chat. Tomorrow I leave for the weekend. I’m sort of looking forward to it. And part of me is trying to find an excuse not to go. I’m planning to leave after the Twins game, so probably around 5 or 6. And I want to leave right after breakfast on Sunday. I’m planning to take my bike because it’s supposed to be really nice on Saturday. I’m also going to take my laptop and work on scrapbook ideas and/or lessons from my online class.

Today has been a good day at work. The one person who didn’t seem to like me because I was a contractor sent an e-mail about me and the good work I’m doing. And I had a meeting today with my assignment boss and she is going to be on PTO for 7 days and I’m going to be one of her back ups. So I guess that means she has a lot of confidence in me. I’m busier now than I have been since I’ve started, which is good. They are paying me too much to not be busy.

It’s a beautiful fall day today. In the 50’s and sunny and the leaves are all changing. It’s a beautiful time to be in Minnesota. I should take a picture and send it to Scott to remind him of what he is missing.

Speaking of Scott, I should check for flights to see if there are any at a reasonable price to go to Arizona to see him when they are on the ‘mainland’ on the way to Mexico.

Rob wants to go to a wedding in Evansville in November. I think we should be formally invited though. It was just a myspace e-mail that said he was welcome to come. And if he wants to have time to visit with his friends, it may be better to go when there isn’t a wedding and everyone is busy with wedding events.

I haven’t heard anything from Carla or Jane about the events of a couple weeks ago. Last I heard was Carla was pulling the council account, but she was waiting to hear from the city manager. I’m still expecting to do the planning committee meeting on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home