Just Life

Monday, October 02, 2006

October 2

My neck pain has gone away. It’s still a little tight from too little movement. I don’t really know what was causing it.

The weekend was pretty dull. We didn’t do anything but watch football. Not that I wanted to do anything. I didn’t walk with Pat. She never contacted me and I didn’t contact her either.

My plans to get the house cleaned up didn’t materialize either. I did do the dishes, clean the table and desk. But SOOOO much more needs to be done.

We decided to return the bed. I called today for a return authorization and had no problems. Now we just need to pack it up and take it to Plymouth. And then start the bed shopping process over again.

I’ve contacted Nellie a couple of times to see if she wanted to get together. She was so gung-ho before I left to get together once a month, but she hasn’t responded either time. I’m going over to Jessa’s on Wednesday after supper for a short visit. It will be nice to catch up with her.

I signed up for on-line advance excel and intro to access classes at North Hennepin College. They actually started on September 20th so I need to do some quick catch up. 2 new lessons are released each week and you have 2 weeks to complete them. So I will need to do the first weeks lessons by this Wednesday.

I’m supposed to go on the Women’s retreat this weekend, but I think it might be that time of the month and if it is, I don’t want to go. I don’t know if this will be a bad month or not, but I don’t want to risk it being away from home. I should really talk to the doctor about going on the pill again.

I have a dentist appt on Thursday to discuss my options for the missing teeth. I decided against implants because of the oral surgeon saying my jaw bone was at the minimum thickness and that my sinus would need to be moved. NO WAY! I’m actually okay with false teeth, but Rob isn’t and I guess it would be a hassle, but they are cheaper. So I guess I’ll go with a bridge. I hope it can be done quickly.

My goal for the week is to use my spin bike 4 times and count points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home