Just Life

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

September 27, 2006

Carla pulled the account for city council meetings. I will continue to do the other meetings unless the city says all or nothing. Part of me feels bad that I reacted to this because now Carla has lost some business. I do give her credit for being willing to pull the account and lose business to stand up for her employees. She has a lot of integrity.

I received more work at my consulting job. I’m learning lots of new things which will hopefully make me more marketable for future assignments. I really want to find a class for Access and for advanced Excel. I think that would really help.

I decided to go on the women’s retreat next weekend. There are 11 people going including me and I only know 3 of them and not very well. I hope its fun. And hopefully the weather will be nice. The leaves should near peak and a hay ride and bonfire is planned. I think I will get a facial as my choice for a spa treatment.

The bed is starting to feel better again. I have had a sore neck/shoulder the past few days. I don’t think it is from the bed. I usually get this type of pain when I’m really stressed. I don’t know what I’m stressed about though.

I decided to start using the spinning bike after work instead of trying to get up early. Tonight will be my first day doing it. I will just shower in the evening instead of morning. I’ve been counting points and trying to eat better this week, which so far has been mostly successful. I have been eating bagels with butter for breakfast, which isn’t the best option.

Meg from Talent stopped by work today. She is such a nice person. She wants to take me to lunch some day next week. I asked if she has received any feedback about me from ESI, but she said they usually don’t get feedback unless there is a problem. So no news is good news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home